In our partnerships with our community, we have involved various organizations with the aim of providing children with a holistic development. Children have the opportunity to expand their horizons as they engage with the public as well as other children. Some of these experiences include:
- Rainbow Centre (since 2004) – My Pals Program where every K2 child has a Rainbow Buddy and joint activities are planned for interactions
- Fire Station Visit (since 2004) – visits to the fire station is held on a saturaday to encourage fathers to be involved in the exercise.
- St John’s Home for Elderly Persons (since 2012) – children prepare cards and gifts to be presented to the residents at a mini concert held at their premise
- Bishan Library (since 2012) – in addition to library visits, we collaborate with local library in putting together performances (poetry recitals, dramatisation of a recommnded book etc)
- Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) – create awareness of SPCA’s cause and raising funds for their new premise